Tuesday, August 2, 2011



Here is a piece I created for a client via an email.  I really didn't have a whole lot of information to go by and he let me make the decisions for the color scheme and style of lettering.  It was created for a couple whose daughter had been undergoing treatments for cancer and he felt that they were in his "family" CIRCLE.  When it was presented, there were lots of tears and he was very happy with the end result.... so much so, that he commissioned me to do one for his "home away from home as well. Another one, totally different, hangs in his camper in which he attends lots of music festivals.
I will post that one separately.



The lettering was actually white, like the matte.  This photo shows the right colors.
The little flowers were embellished with gold and gold dots were placed around the vine.

No comments:

Post a Comment